Lots of Connection Timed Out Errors

Site's young and often under maintenance so please lets have patience, as far as I know there haven't been any attacks to RZ yet and let's hope there never will. All I can say The Staff is working hard to improve and tweak the site. The Cloudfare error just happened to me once but its all okay now, I haven't had any problems lately loading the page.
Cheers

I haven't seen many issues outside maintenance, there was a massive list of hosts being blocked do to spam and other nefarious reasons.
So it's possible you're using a VPN we blocked for abuse or happen to been delayed entry by the anti spam.
I would expect to see more public VPNs being blocked in the future and a select set of ranges.

If you wanted to try using google DNS to bypass
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
This can be set on the users machine and some newer routers allow it at a network level.
We have also implemented a new spam countermeasure this may all be playing with users a bit while it's being trained.

If anyone has issues and seems to be unable to connect please DM me here or on Discord with your IP so I can check and get you fixed ASAP.

:goodpost: I rarely use public VPN services providers, only when it comes on getting access to certain pages that limits your download quota, Most of the time I'm always connected with my real IP address so I shouldn't worry about that. Well Thanks for keeping us posted :)

I'm still having issues connecting to the site normally. Every few page views (between 2-3 times in between) the page will not connect and give me the error that Cloudflare is online but the connection to the host site [retrozone.co] is offline/error/connection timed out. I talked to CurbsideRX and he was able to help...but I spoke too soon saying it was fixed. Things were loading fast, connecting and loading properly, but shortly after adding me to approved ips for the new countermeasures (I think that's what he did), the old behavior of the site came back.

Exh0rder said:
I'm still having issues connecting to the site normally. Every few page views (between 2-3 times in between) the page will not connect and give me the error that Cloudflare is online but the connection to the host site [retrozone.co] is offline/error/connection timed out. I talked to CurbsideRX and he was able to help...but I spoke too soon saying it was fixed. Things were loading fast, connecting and loading properly, but shortly after adding me to approved ips for the new countermeasures (I think that's what he did), the old behavior of the site came back.

Back