headbang.png
headbang.png

Attachments

• DSC00534.JPG
    DSC00534.JPG
    432.3 KB · Views: 0
lol
in the next gen consoles probably you wont have to insert any game disc in
and there will not be any joypad, but only a numerical keypad...
...to insert your credit card code

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that´s because it´s allowed to sell incomplete games now. Before companies used to hire beta testers. Now you´re the beta tester. But you pay for it instead. Then you have to update a few times till the game is finished. Let´s say what you´re buying are early access games.

I was really considering buying World War Z but I'll admit don't want to wait for a 21GB download.

40 years later after this, and loading time still sucks despite all progress lol...

[video=youtube]

(06-19-2020, 05:34 PM)qedeshim Wrote:I was really considering buying World War Z but I'll admit don't want to wait for a 21GB download.

I wish i hadn't bothered, its not all that good. I was expecting it to be much better than it is. There isn't even a proper story to it, just a load of random unrelated episodes.

Verdict - Absolute tosh.

Somebody bought me a copy of Mortal Kombat for my birthday last year, but it took months to download with my mobile data,
they literally only put what was essentially a trial copy of the game on the card with the rest being a mandatory download.

The worst thing is download codes stuck into empty game boxes though, there should really be rules against that shit.

SasaPinjic said:
40 years later after this, and loading time still sucks despite all progress lol...

[video=youtube]

Maybe loading times still sucks but in now days I can wait...or at least better than I was a kid. I love the loading tunes on cassette games and some games (maybe only in Mastertronic's games) has even a "loading game" , Invade-a-Load.

I can say that I hate modern gaming. Our family has PS4 but I haven't even test it. In 80's and 90's all were so much better (or at least games) .

Back