My UGLY? but cool and special Super Nintendo

MaximumRD

Site Supporter
My UGLY? but cool and special Super Nintendo

Just sorting through the old collection looking for my Super Nintendo and I was reminded that it always amused me how my Super Nintendo console stood out, fortunately not just for the poor attempt at painting the shell but it has a couple mods to it that can be useful.

Great video, thanks for sharing! Great looking console. Hard to find one that's not all yellowed. If it works, what matters most. I consider getting a SNES again. I do have a Retro Duo. I seen you had something, similar to that.

Great video, thanks for sharing! Great looking console. Hard to find one that's not all yellowed. If it works, what matters most. I consider getting a SNES again. I do have a Retro Duo. I seen you had something, similar to that.
Thank you YES I have the SuperRetroTrio by Retrobit, it is the first with composite output, looks great on my CRT and very good compatibility and I am very pleased with it. Oddly the follow-up version which has HDMI output which you would assume would be as good or better apparently fell back on an older implementation of the Nes on a chip that is not as good for NES games with lesser compatibility and worse sound reproduction. It is the one I keep hooked up for the limited space I have since I can play NES / Genesis / SuperNES on it and it is compatible with all 3 of my Everdrives as well !

71s4NMd4xWL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Wow,you have so much room required there for all the goodies, and meanwhile all my gaming collections can fit under and on my desk ,lol.
That's just the problem, I barely have room to store all this stuff, I really don't if you'd ask my wife😝 but I cram it all under the desk, behind the couch, on the balcony, under the bed and in the closet in storage containers only to take out to play for a short time or show in a video. I had more in our storage unit in the garage but that was raided and everything stolen last year so clearly I put nothing else down there since so just trying to make do with hiding in every nook and cranny in our unit. I would LOVE to have a single tiny dedicated room just for my hobby stuff believe me but that is not going to happen at this point, it will be out of our 1 bedroom condo and straight into the Old Folks Retirement home with all that is left likely donated to charity shops. 🥲🤷🏼‍♂️

I watched the video, it's interesting. There's a SNES my parents kept from when I was a kid, I'll have to pick it up.

Back