not gaming but a pc problem

Go into settings on your browser and then downloads. There should be a setting in there asking where to save downloads. You click on that and tell it where you want downloads to save. I know that's what you do for crappy chrome. And brilliant brave browser.

on chrome browser its set to my hdd, and in my pc settings everything is set at my hdd too but things still go to ssd, see image

2rf585d.jpg

Perhaps go another route, and change where your default directories are pointing. Open up explorer, and right click on Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, and Videos, and click properties on each. The location tab says where the link points to, and you can relocate it to your HDD. Moving the default program installation directory is a bit tougher, but worth doing if you need to install a lot of stuff soon.

MisterXiado said:
Perhaps go another route, and change where your default directories are pointing. Open up explorer, and right click on Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, and Videos, and click properties on each. The location tab says where the link points to, and you can relocate it to your HDD. Moving the default program installation directory is a bit tougher, but worth doing if you need to install a lot of stuff soon.

is that different from pic above? all things point to hdd just now?

Yes, this is changing the global settings on the system, so that any application that tries to save to a special directory, will save to that directory's new location, instead of the default location, that being your OS drive.

FireFox = Tools tab > Options > Scroll down and you'll see downloads :)
Alter this line to the other drive and close the TAB. Everything will now save to new drive from this point

Use JDownloader2 and save to what ever folder you want (Options)

ZX81v2 said:
FireFox = Tools tab > Options > Scroll down and you'll see downloads :)
Alter this line to the other drive and close the TAB. Everything will now save to new drive from this point

Use JDownloader2 and save to what ever folder you want (Options)

i dont have firefox on it, i have chrome and edge, both show as to my hdd but everything goes to ssd lol the pc settings as pictured above show as my hdd but again........

Back