Old game or new games if you could only choose one

So easy going gaming made a video asking about only choosing Games of the past to play or Games of the future and if you could only choose one. Here is my reply.

For me answer is simple,retro games all they way!
None of my games or systems are are newer than 2012 (except one game from 2017 i play on phone),and none of my system is newer than 2010.
Gaming has turn to the worst in last decade and i can only think of handful of games that i consider quality ones.
Besides, there is far more games i can possibly play in my life in thise older system, and i plan to live for long time,lol .

None of my games or systems are are newer than 2012 (except one game from 2017 i play on phone),and none of my system is newer than 2010.
Gaming has turn to the worst in last decade and i can only think of handful of games that i consider quality ones.
Besides, there is far more games i can possibly play in my life in thise older system, and i plan to live for long time,lol .
Too true, This is why I say I may get a PS5 Pro in 2026. My massive backlog will keep me happily entertained till then. Hell, I was still on the PS3 in 2019.

Too true, This is why I say I may get a PS5 Pro in 2026. My massive backlog will keep me happily entertained till then. Hell, I was still on the PS3 in 2019.
Alot of great games true. Still thinking though, instead of flipping a coin. If I would have to pick one game. I would need to draw a name from a hat. 10 gallon hat or top hat?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Latest downloads

Discord

Back