Original Xbox with error 05

lawrencejd78

HI mate, i accidentally insert software to my original Xbox i click in option says do you want to unlock the HDD i hit yes and my Xbox show error 05.... my Xbox modded without any chip...i read a lot on this error and i got lost in details, can you please help me out... i hocked my Hdd to my pc and copy All 3 and 4 C,E to my pc hard drive and also located the eeprom using xbox 360 software.

What shall i do to locked again the HDD ?

scorpNZ

Moandain said:
I stopped locing drives a long time ago. I just use Flash the Eprom to a CFW and go from there.

Yes it happens a lot on forums. When you do it all the time you expect everyone else knows as well. Your post is too vague in other words. He needs links on how to do it (what you suggest which to me sounds like a better option) however if he can't he'll need the solution to what he asked for

edit: @ lawrence
If nothing works out i'll dig up AID, Hexen would most likely be better assuming it's round here anywhere

Biggsy666

Site Supporter
if i am reading it right you have a backup of the eeprom so you can use 'HD Maker' to create another. Never had to do it myself but if you look it up i think it should be possible.

NEVER unlock your master drive on a softmod console, only the slave. Always create a clone of your master to keep as a spare.