PinKy

kaduflyer

Site Supporter
Rock on PinKy...

I was wondering why you closed that isozone topic by piratetar, then I actually read what you posted lol

I have been a member since the beginning when it was all split differently, like dczone and all that so I know the crap and baggage and spamming by certain shitheads... I know it all, well at least as much a I care to LOL

I wanted to reply to that thread about being banned cause for shits and giggles I was banned from there so many fuckin times... sometimes I was back in no time, other times it took months and months, but I always came. Even one time I was banned for life but a cool mod gave me a break lol

anyways I'm back again. OH My very first username was kurb... than came the infamous curb(side dude)
but I have used kaduflyer here for years...

Banned? haha, tbh, in the past few years, I never "banned" anyone

Bans imposed by me were dickpill selling spammers or real trash.
I "moderated", goes far beyond banning.

Pretty sure we were all banned once (lol)

I spoke a few short words on what actually happened..
figured you people deserve to hear truth, from the guy that was directly involved, without rehashing other peoples delusional ugly behaviors.

That thread turned cancer.
Public encouragment to doxx other site owners here is not wanted.
Go forth to all the webs to do that crap, Were Gamers in here.

WE respect and value eveyones privacy and information, and work to protect it
This is #1 for site admins, and is abused all to often.

nope, no cloudstors, bitcoin scams, or anything monetary needed for us

our small crew as it is, are the most honest people I've ever met out here

Site(s) are now in Execellent hands \[T]/

Go forth ban free now, watch out for Massamo's bot, it has some very sharp teeth:)

Peaxe
~PinK

I hear ya man... the main reason I am here is because...#1 I'm a gamer... or I sure as hell wouldn't be messin around here. # 2 Imma loony # 3 I wont get banned # 4 I wanna see where is this going LOL

Cancer threads aren't productive

and yea keep the spammers away

I still think we should go psychedelic... but thats another topic LOL

Cheers bud

Back