Post Count Not Working

kaduflyer

Site Supporter
I don't know why but my post count doesn't work.
It shows I have 21 posts but I have posted 29.

It doesn't keep the proper count.

Why are my posts not counting?
Can anyone figure that one out?

I have never had a problem like that ever on any forum!

Thanks to whoever fixes this little thing...

I hope I posted this in the right forum...

*EDIT* so now it shows 22 but it's probably because I started a thread?
why don't the rest of my posts count?

5910b094ca31fbe50ca384a368cbcb53.jpg

lol JK, like @"Zerohour2k12" said, probably some glitch or something, is not just you happens to me too, all of us, no need to worry tho site's young and the staff sure is working on it cheers :cheers:

haha I knew where you were coming from Nux... I didn't realize it was happening to others too.

Oh well I totally get this is a new young site, but I had to shout it out lol
cheers to you man, I'm havin a few for sure tonight. more than a few...
I hope I keep half normal cause uyh never mind...

kaduflyer said:
haha I knew where you were coming from Nux... I didn't realize it was happening to others too.

Oh well I totally get this is a new young site, but I had to shout it out lol
cheers to you man, I'm havin a few for sure tonight. more than a few...
I hope I keep half normal cause uyh never mind...

At the time of writing this i find 33 posts from yourself, but only 25 are showing on your post count. So year, seems out of line as none look like they are fomr deleted threads or anything. Could it be the 8 that are missing are all from the same category or thread or anything, let us know in this thread if so.

Does anyone else have this problem for sure, if you click on show all posts and count them up it does it match your showing count number. Post here if not and i'll message the guys on this one.

Take it from me, top poster says I have 277 posts when the counter indicates 270 (+25 threads) well 271 with this one, so yes I think is general, I'm not complaining just trying to prove my point.
Is my math blowing your mind? :lol:
Edit: As SasaPinjic said, is not a bug, its a feature, no need to freak out about this lol.

Back