Salad Fingers

Zerohour2k12

Site Supporter
HE'S BACK! :D

Salad FingersDavid Firth
Eleven episodes have been published on Youtube and Newgrounds. A total of at least 14 episodes has been confirmed.
It gained rapid web popularity, such that the San Francisco Chronicle ranked it among the "Top 10" pop culture phenomena for 2005.
The cartoon revolves around the eponymous "Salad Fingers", a thin, green, mentally troubled being who inhabits a desolate world with three lifeless, scruffy finger puppets. The first seven episodes of Salad Fingers were shown back-to-back in Australia at the 2007 Sydney Underground Film Festival at the Factory Theatre, along with a variety of other animated short films, during the "Re-Animation" session in July 2004

Episodes 1 - 10
[video=youtube]

Episode 11 - I can't believe it's been 5 years since the last episode! :D
[video=youtube]

Nux

Banned
lol That seems like something I would like to watch, another masterpiece from a classic NG animator, would be a great idea to have an adventure game of this... Thanks @"Zerohour2k12"!

ZX81v2

Staff member
Fek.... I forgot all about Salad Fingers...
Don't watch if stoned, it really F*!$S with your head lol

Zerohour2k12

Site Supporter
Nux said:
lol That seems like something I would like to watch, another masterpiece from a classic NG animator, would be a great idea to have an adventure game of this... Thanks @"Zerohour2k12"!

Indeed! He's already been a playable character on a bunch of NG games.... most recently on the "Smash-Like" one! :D
but I don't remember him having a dedicated game made by Dave and the guys.... :D

Kremiso

Site Supporter
watched yesterday, entirely, for the first time...
probably ill become too a spoon collector... lol
++

Duwen

Site Supporter
Until I saw the trailer for ep 11, I hadn't realised there had been any others made past ep 7!
I think there were only 3 or 4 eps made when I was first introduced to it, so it was nice to see eps 8-10 just in time for ep 11.

Salad Fingers is up there with "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" as some of my favourite surreal entertainment on YT.