Seriously people, don't do No-Nut November

AlmaElma

Seriously people, don't do No-Nut November. Masturbation is healthy for you. Do it at least 1 time a day or have real sex at least 1 time a day. If you really must hold back maybe cut it down to 3-4 times a week? I just feel this is a seriously stupid thing is all but that is just my opinion. Stay healthy people!

But stay clean while doing so!

2436_81b8.jpeg

Sabkahn said:

2436_81b8.jpeg
Rofl.

AlmaElma said:
Seriously people, don't do No-Nut November. Masturbation is healthy for you. Do it at least 1 time a day or have real sex at least 1 time a day. If you really must hold back maybe cut it down to 3-4 times a week? I just feel this is a seriously stupid thing is all but that is just my opinion. Stay healthy people!

Randummy1 said:
Sabkahn said:

2436_81b8.jpeg
Rofl.

AlmaElma said:

GOOD! Have a ton of sex! There is your November goal muahahahaha

AlmaElma said:
Randummy1 said:
Sabkahn said:

2436_81b8.jpeg
Rofl.

AlmaElma said:

GOOD! Have a ton of sex! There is your November goal muahahahaha

i didn't even realize people actively attempted to not nut. even nintendo realizes people need to nut.

QXP1LH7.gif

AlmaElma?s?image said:
jerking off all day
i mean it's not like you have to beat the meat until it's fully tenderized hamburger or something. it's possible to whack it without going into maximum overdrive, waking up a week later from some emission-induced coma with a bad case of tennis elbow.

D4rK said:
Moved to FFA.
That's the section that this kind of stuff belongs in.
Carry on.
Ya know bro, the carry on bit just made what you said funny as hell for me!!

THANKS!!!! :D

protomog said:
i didn't even realize people actively attempted to not nut. even nintendo realizes people need to nut.

QXP1LH7.gif
Dig the educational video. Hurt my gut laughing so damn hard!

AlmaElma said:
c3ntr0n800 said:
I doubt anyone actually takes it seriously. It's more of meme really.

I take that statement and raise you this from my server:

unknown.png
NOW I'm laughing so hard I can't even breath!! :D

This sounds like one of those gags 4-chan likes to pull. They actually started the whole flat earth thing as a joke.

Back