SNES games worth playing

if you like Flashback, then you can try Blackhawk/Blackthorne, its imo better than the original pc release.
Super Turrican need to be played too, im playing it now :)

Just wanted to know if i was the only one who really liked playing Bubsy, my GF says its sh*t but i thought it was great :lol:

Thats just the first one, not the second as that really was sh*t.

SNES has some fantastic games ,thise are some of my favorites:

Brandish and Brandish 2 - RPG doungeon crawling hack and slash ,sorta like Diablo before diablo and zelda mix(english patch version on index),

Tactics Ogre and Tactics Ogre DE V2.5 - game that inspired Final Fantasy Tactic, best SRPG game ever , DE V2.5 is mod with rebalaces classes (english patch version on index),

Chaos Engine - very fun top down shooter for 2 players,

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Trigger Crimsom Echoes - one of best RPG ever with incredible story and characters and completly changed mod of same game with follow up story,

Do-Re-Mi Fantasy - fun little side scrolling platform game,

Donkey Country series - Masterpiece platform series on SNES ,

Feda The Emblem of Justice - nice Strategy RPG ,with almoust cinematic action sequence sorta like in super robot wars or in shining force,

Final Fight series - great 2 player beat everithing side scrolling game ,

Fire Emblem Series - great SRPG series , bot it hard to find good translation on SNES, so i play thise on GBA emulator ,

Gradius 3 - great side scrolling space shooter ,

King of Dragons - great sword and sorcery side scroling action game for 2 players , 5 diferen characters/classes to choose,

Legend - same , except you are limited to 2 swordsman,

Lemmings - puzzle solving game, you need to save creatures by using varius devices and gadgets, very fun ,

Super Swiv - great top down viechile shooter for 2 players,

Star Trek the next generation - umtimate 1701 D Enterprise bridge simulator ,but not much real action.

Just wanted to know if i was the only one who really liked playing Bubsy, my GF says its sh*t but i thought it was great
lol.gif

Thats just the first one, not the second as that really was sh*t.
Looks good on the screenshots... probably your gf prefers Barbie platforms XD

Back