Some suggestions and opinions

Rodion2018

I just registered, so let me give few suggestions/opinions after looking around for a bit:

1) If this forum supports it I would request a optional "dark theme". I really don't need much change, just if the white background on the top, left and right could be anything, but white. Maybe some darker shade of grey or some gray and blue gradient, anything but completely white.

2) In the download section the uploader should state what type of game is it; a rip, full-rip or an ISO. Some people already include this in the title, but I would make it a requirement. Let's make it organized right at the beginning, later it will be hard to change everything. This applies mostly for PC games.

3) I don't think each Sony/Nintendo/Xbox console needs a dedicated subforum under each category, it looks complicated and they will just end up empty. The general section could also use some simplification, I think Game News should just be part of Gamin chit-chat. Contests and giveaways could be under one, etc...

4) Xbox/Xbox360 emulation is a thing now. Did you see the Xenia progress in the past month ? That section should be added under Xbox.

That is it for now ;)

Back