Still missing TIZ

Reality Strikes

Site Supporter
Every now and then, I slip up and try to go to the Iso Zone website. I quickly remember its gone. I know this place is it's spiritual successor but still...

Fuck whoever was responsible for taking it down. may whatever god exists curse you.

How are you all going though? Just rebuilt my PC and am setting up Retroarch again. You guys playing anything fun?

Yeah feel ya. I've gone there a few times since. Shame with all the work put into that site over time and getting it to where it became just to have it taken down like that is a dick move. This place is looking good though.

Yeah. IsoZone is past and also in my memories. I miss more the active forum than the downloads. There was a lot of great conversations about everything and a lots of great people. I also miss some of those.

There is a bunch of guys from TiZ; me, ZX, Sasa...

I'm moving into a new apartment during next weekend, so I do not have time to play but I have few games to test in near future; ie Dave Speed And The Mutants on C64 and Smarty And The Nasty Gluttons on Amiga. These looks cool.

I miss The IsoZone as well. Alot of us is still around. I'm here when I can be. Hopefully more older members drop by, along with newer members. More than just downloads that's true. We had alot great conversations also.

Goddamn, so do I. The Iso Zone's been up for years and to see all its content flushed down the toilet just pains me a lot, that's the main reason why I found out about this site. One of the worst things to happen nowadays ever since Machinima deleted their videos in 2019. Last I checked, the website where The Iso Zone used to be turned into some kind of weird-ass blog site filled with all sorts of generic bullshit you can find in sites like that.

For PC games, Internet Archive and old-games.ru is one of the few alternatives I know of, every now and then I download stuff from there.

Goddamn, so do I. The Iso Zone's been up for years and to see all its content flushed down the toilet just pains me a lot, that's the main reason why I found out about this site. One of the worst things to happen nowadays ever since Machinima deleted their videos in 2019. Last I checked, the website where The Iso Zone used to be turned into some kind of weird-ass blog site filled with all sorts of generic bullshit you can find in sites like that.

For PC games, Internet Archive and old-games.ru is one of the few alternatives I know of, every now and then I download stuff from there.

It is very sad that everything about TiZ wen't down in the toilet. I had used four years for uploading those terabytes of games into that site. Well, I'll just do it for fun. The thing that I do not want back is millions of requests with PM (instead of using forum) and questions "how can I run this or that" or questions about 7z, rar, iso etc.

Yes, i missed it terribly, it was all sort of fun, not only lots of games, but they were also explained well in uplads, withots of usefoul comments from users to, and population was enormus, large, knowlable population was what maked things so great, chat was crazy sometimes but lots of fun, forums were full of questions and lots of people were there to quickly answer and help you in whatewer problems you encountered, there was practicly no problem that cant be solved.
We had a lot of fun with all sort of wild-ass forum games and nicknames, pranks, practical jokes (my stumbling in enGriSh for example), competing who will get most rep(or lowest rep of all times),most imaginative signature or avatar, advicing what games to play next, or system to get, whats weirdest movie to watch, what are some calssic ones to see and we have missed.
Really, was endless fun, i spend hours online there every day without even begin to think it is boring.
Ahh ,nostalgia kicking in.

Just realized the TIZ steam group is still there.

Actually forgot about the chat on the site. Is there one going up on here or just discord?

People makes an website. It was already in TiZ. We need more active uploaders and people writing on a forums to get this site better. TiZ has also an own filehost. That makes a problem for me; I cannot upload so much as I want 'coz I ain't have cloud storage where to put those files. If someone wants to give me storage for files i'll be glad. I don't trust so much about those 15 MediaFire-accounts which have my uploads. If they ban me then all my uploads are gone.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd be able to rip and upload again if there was a better means to but at this point can only try be more active on here.

Back