Story Time: Unboxing a replacement for my favorite 80's game console.

MaximumRD

Site Supporter
Story Time: Unboxing a replacement for my favorite 80's game console.

ITEM unboxed purchased from RETRO MTL in Montreal Canada. Great prices, slection and service by gamers for gamers! I could not be happier with my purchase and highly recommend ! https://retromtl.com/
This is from a few weeks ago now, I did not upload right away as I been going through some personal things and honestly, was not sure I was going to upload this in the end OR edit it leaving out certain "details" regarding some bad events but I have decided the hell with it. Sharing all the details on why the console needed to be replaced, it's not a good reason. I had only shared this previously with a few real close friends in messages as I tend to keep certain things personal as well as I don't like to dwell on bad things in my channel but well, sometimes it helps sharing and getting things off my chest and some of you have been with me for years so in the end I have decided to just upload this video and all the details including the story that goes with it. It's a long one and it was literally unscripted as always, I didn't even know I was going to share the details once the video started or if I'd simply let it be about the unboxing but it just sort of came out and I guess thinking about it there was a reason for it. Thanks for watching as always. Take care. Sincerely Rob aka MaximumRD.
[VIDEO]

Its a shame what happened. There's always consequences for actions. There's always a bright side to everything. Happy to know that you was able find something, that gave you the most happy memories.

Great video! I feel bad that you were robbed, but one good thing came from it. I heard a great story of why the ColecoVision is your favorite console!

Back