the download section exists?

baba_anubis

I just wanted to know if the download section is empty? will the games be published again sometime?

I wasn't around for a long time....i didn't even knew the the domain is not theindex.cc

baba_anubis

GREAT!, I was hoping that these amazing games will be back sometime...

is there any estimate about when we can enjoy it? matter of weeks? months? years?

CMR779

Site Supporter
I was wondering what happened to the Index. Nice work on the site. It looks fantastic.

cYpxHSx

Site Supporter
Yep, the download section is already live in here. I still plan to start uploading my files there.

baba_anubis

Really excited about it...I really hope to see it back again...all the isozone stuff is planned to be re-uploaded (hopefully)?

CMR779

Site Supporter
It will probably be like the index where people use it to link to their own drop box, mega accounts or archives.

Jaydee777

Site Supporter
Really excited about it...I really hope to see it back again...all the isozone stuff is planned to be re-uploaded (hopefully)?

I think that uploading all TiZ-files is impossible. There was an own server for the files and I uploaded many TBs of data and I do not have those anymore. I have dumped over 5000 discs into a garbage. But we can try all our best to build this site better.