The history of Ms. Pac-Man arcade documentary

Pac-Man's Truly a Huge Deal back then! Took their chance to appeal to all genders and succeeded! I play it from time to time here on RZ too! :D
Back when highscrores are the goals! Great Vid! The Pac-Man Collection Games are nice and so are the modern ones as long as they stick to the core-gameplay...

Zerohour2k12 said:
Pac-Man's Truly a Huge Deal back then! Took their chance to appeal to all genders and succeeded! I play it from time to time here on RZ too! :D
Back when highscrores are the goals! Great Vid! The Pac-Man Collection Games are nice and so are the modern ones as long as they stick to the core-gameplay...

Thanks, my feelings exactly. As long as the core gameplay stays the same I'm all for it. It really was crazy back in the day seeing four or five Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man arcade games side-by-side with quarters in a row at the very top. You would do this so your game would be next wherever the quarter was

As always, nice documentary @"patmanqc" very interesting :icon_thumbup: I myself am a huge Pac-Man fan stories but, tbh first time I see one about Ms. Pac-Man as well, keep it up!

Back