This forum sucks

I'd expected more of these types of posts by now lol.
Some people seem to be upset with us over a foiled coup.
Since we can't be knocked down, they will go after our user base with "RZ is shady" threads.

Things are moving, we just can't tell you guys anymore till it's done since it seems we not only have eyes watching us but eager ears and sticky fingers hanging around also :)

Pretty sure I posted a topic about the separation of forums and roms for the sake of RZ a while back, the users understanding seems to be on point, so it seems the troll brigade missed that lol.

FYI: Index is offline for everyone there is no "pay wall" there's not even a door yet just a building hosting some code we saved.... while it's being setup on a new server, plans are all new layout and existing work being copied over. There will be a new update post soon on plans already in action and pretty much the direction the 2 sites will take.

I'm not building any of this stuff as I'm not a coder I'm here to pretty much update on big shit because I'm "supposedly" listened to , so what happens is the 2 coders go on code binge for days and even weeks it seems and maybe I catch one that isn't busy and get a few details of whats new and then post to the base, but now unfortunately I have to be careful what's mentioned on the forums openly till it's finished.

So I'd agree shit feels shady lately, but if you've known me long enough you'll know we are ok.
I'll give u a hint tho it "involves 2.1" iirc and looks pretty damn good from the screens Ive seen.

I am here to post, have fun and not worried about downloading games yet some people are butthurt and don't want to move on.

Back