TV Show Fans Club

Nux

Banned
This is a Thread dedicated to all TV shows we like or dislike, since the forum is still at its young stage (but quickly growing :D) haven't seen any threads around regarding this topic.

What is this club about?: Its about any TV Show you ever liked or disliked.

What do we do?: We as a club member or just poster of this club vote on our fave TV show, actor, etc... Give character insight, whats going on in next weeks episode, etc..

Lets discuss all TV Shows from any format, Network Tv, Cable, you name it...

The show doesn't have to be new, it can be an old show from 20 years ago or just came out, so join up or give some input...

I'm for instance started watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2002-2005Thefuturistic adventures of a female cyborg counter intelligence agent and her support teamFriendsThe Big Bang Theory
4324.png

Great thread Nux! :D

I absolutely love Only Fools and Horses'Allo 'Allo!

[video=youtube]

Officer Crabtree compilation from

[video=youtube]

From animated series/cartoons my favorites are Batman: The Animated SeriesThe Simpsons

dejang8722 said:
Officer Crabtree compilation from

[video=youtube]

From animated series/cartoons my favorites are Batman: The Animated SeriesThe Simpsons

^ True story... Arthur Bostrom, who plays Officer Crabtree in 'Allo 'Allo, is the uncle of my ex's best friend. :lol:

Colpo Grosso
1987/1992 late night italian show
it was a sort of amatorial strip show
[video=youtube]

Loved that show, i dont know why but kinda reminds me pun intendedTurd Rock From the Sun

Kremiso said:
Colpo Grosso
1987/1992 late night italian show
it was a sort of amatorial strip show
[video=youtube]
Allo Allo and Batman TAS were awesome, great picks. 3rd Rock from the SunMiracle Giants Dome-kun

Back