UK TV Licencing - How to avoid

ZX81v2

Staff member
PEOPLE OF THE U.K.
If you can't afford a bloody TV License don't panic. Simply don't buy one.​

Ignore all letters from the BBC/TV Licensing wankers
They have NO POWER what so ever to ENTER YOUR HOUSE.
They are like Vampires, you have to permit them to cross the threshold...​

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING - NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
Soon as they get your Signature, your gonna be in court.
[align=center]No Sig = No Case

It amazes me that this kind of extortion is still present.

If a Station pulled this in the states, Some reps would be shot.

Example of the sort of letter you get

201802%20letter.jpg

They get a lot more bitchy than this. This is one of the first letters you'll get

Hate the BBC, they charge me for a channel i don't want and almost never watch. I'd happily not have it, i have SKY TV with some of the paid channels (just the ones we actually watch) and i'm happy with that and yet i have to pay for the BBC because of an out of date law that should be scrapped.

Its as bad as the fact that we only have one internet/home phone provider in this city and cannot have a proper internet service provided by anyone else. Funny enough the one service provider we have here is an expensive one, who'd have thought eh!

Biggsy666 said:
Hate the BBC, they charge me for a channel i don't want and almost never watch. I'd happily not have it, i have SKY TV with some of the paid channels (just the ones we actually watch) and I'm happy with that and yet I have to pay for the BBC because of an out of date law that should be scrapped.

Its as bad as the fact that we only have one internet/home phone provider in this city and cannot have a proper internet service provided by anyone else. Funny enough the one service provider we have here is an expensive one, who'd have thought eh!

Yeah, it's complete junk. I am Sky too. Just remember Don't Sign Anything to do with this company.
Oh and trust me, I have not had the paper in over 10 years. They still send people out and letters.
"Not interested goodbye", door shut in face.

They have NO POWER without YOUR Signature...
And they will trick you into signing, which they fill in details later. Now I ain't saying that all the staff do this, just the arsehole who tricked me once, long ago.

Fek The BEEB

BBC unable to see the conflict of interests, i wonder why does it need these funds? Probably just another "Biased Brussels Corp". I say Boycott the TV license, Netflix baby!

Back