varettaja here

Jaydee777

Site Supporter
...Just get your note (I hate a name "varettaja")

Okay. There is a few reasons why I just "disappeared" on summer from this forum.

Sad thing was that I've divorced of my wife. Second sad thing was that I also sold my bike. Third sad thing was that I leave my cat "Mustikka" (Blueberry in English) to my ex-wife. I miss my cat...not my wife.

But but...I have moved back into a countryside. In a same house which I lived in a days of TiZ. Life in a hectic city just ain't my thing.

I'm here just rewinding my old tapes and transferring d64-images into floppies....

...that's only a small part of my life. Now on I'm working in a kitchen as a chef for an 40 hours a week and trying to study at a same time. And I also bought a new bike...I'm waiting on a summer. I've only have 10 days of a holiday then. My life is just wake-up-go-to-work-go-to-home-sleep-woke-up- . Of course I date a girls and ask their out etc. I haven't found a right one for me, yet and I do not take anyone. Not even a new cat.

I hate a winter. I tried a downhill skiing after a long time and I like it. I'm going again in a next week. During this winter I have been played quite a lot 'coz all the gyms are closed and the swimming halls. It's been quite tough for me. I'm really happy about my job. Without it I will probably go nuts.

I'm happy about now in my situation. Hard times are over and summer is almost there (or not...) . Happy gaming to all of you and feel free to drop me a PM.

Hey Jaydee ,i am sorry it dint work with your ex, just dont go with your old bad habbits again, ok ?
Take care buddy and good luck.

Hey Jaydee ,i am sorry it dint work with your ex, just dont go with your old bad habbits again, ok ?
Take care buddy and good luck.

Hey Sasa,

It's been over eight months after divorce and my life is better than ever. I've got a full-time job and I have my freedom to do what ever I want. No need to worry about me.

Hey man! It's great to read your news. I've been having very little time to post and check RZ, but it's always good to come back and hear about the people here.

Hope summer's been good to you!

Summer was really fun. I enjoyed it a long. I'll ride over 7000 kilometers with my bike and a met a beautiful woman and we'll get married. Close relationship is always complex (read = a problems with my wife) . I really love her and this is just a beginning. Gyms are now open too.

Back