Varettaja

SasaPinjic

Staff member
Just hear with old bum, he is doing fine ,enjoying helthy life , nearly without any net activities and with only ocasion gaming on C-64 (Last Ninja and Out Run from i can see) . He is in steady relationship.His cat is also fine .
He sends greatings to hole comunity ,he miss as and wish as all well .

Last edited by a moderator:
varetajja.png

Varettaja aka superfrog is the man :) his kindess & contributions have had a huge impact on all of us
im glad hes cranking some c64

Varettaja is a freakin legend! Good to hear that is good with health and he really deserved all the best because
we all know how he fight with harsh life and all other circumstances with living!
I hope he will be back someday and very soon!

I had his e-mail, but it's not working now, so does anyone know how he is doing, right now? :angel:

^ I cannot give you his e-mail,because he ask me not to share it without his permission ,but If you send me your e-mail in PM , i will pass it along to him(if i manage to reach him), and if he wish, he can contact you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to download his stuff. He always contributed a lot. I downloaded some amiga exe that emulated about anything. It was awesome.

This guy has bunch of game titles which we download it from him... yesterday I start to making all WIN games what we had on that forum before site is down :)

Really glad V's doing well! He's one of the go-to guys when it comes to content back on TIZ.
He's helped me out a bunch of times back in may noob days too!

Back