What are you listening 2?

Nux

Banned
Apparently this thread was terminated for some reason, "The specified thread does not exist." I do recall who posted it the first time and i might have a sense why it was shutted (i don't want to get into details) but, if i may, i'll give it a try for a second shot, i mean, it was a really good topic, hope there's no problem for me doing this.

Smile

So, What are you listening right now?

Yes, it was a great thread, i enjoyed listening to music you guys posted and even discovered some new bands/artists along the way.
Nice that you made another thread like that Nux Big Grin , i haven't noticed it's missing.

I'm now in the mood for something like this:

How to Destroy Angels - How Long (Trent Reznor's side project with his wife and Atticus Ross)

At the moment I'm alternating between a few albums...
Current most recent play goes to the Persona 4 Dancing All Night OST (although I've been listening to most of the other Persona soundtracks too)...
[video=youtube]

I'm also still regularly (almost daily) listening to Gunship's most recent album, Dark All Day - definitely recommended to fans of 80's music and the current 'synthwave' genre... here's the awesome video for the title track...
[video=youtube]

Orbital - Monsters Exist (Deluxe Edition)
Awesome Album

Pop Will Eat Itself - 2018 - Def Comms 86-18
The Ultimate PWEI compilation, 1986-2018

If you don't know who either of these bands are, Tube em !

Back