where is this goin?

kaduflyer

Site Supporter
like my heading man

it needs a sweet change cause it lost somphin

no I aint a thorn in your side i'mmma old time gamer lol o fuck its so retro now

Its only me...

this site needs to get a new meta tag with magic ms
i just want to help keep it here but it will die unless you bring in the freaks who like shrooms

totally change the site like they do with tv channels lol

times are changing, and we old retrogamers are becoming an odd elite lol

prob new generations use all the shitty imo social ways to say something, or are simply satisfied of the last BIG but only in size matter release

add some sad early moments and blah blah blah...

but i also know great minds are still here around, thats my reason lol

I'm only messin around and I agree this isn't the weirdest thread... even I have had a weirder thread back in the day, but I regress... you regular dudes are cool that reminds me of the old days of when we could download games like crazy.

I bet you can download games anywhere but I meant tiz

Im havin a Ima gettin high tonight, im love absinthe and Im in the middle of a absinthe night plus a puff or 2

or 3 or 8... im getting higher by the moment

I know a couple of places, not that hard to find, you just have to remember some names and type them in google

... Oh wait, you said you were having absinthe.... you're probably dead now and waiting to be revived in a couple of hours...

I'm only messin around and I agree this isn't the weirdest thread... even I have had a weirder thread back in the day, but I regress... you regular dudes are cool that reminds me of the old days of when we could download games like crazy.

I bet you can download games anywhere but I meant tiz

Im havin a Ima gettin high tonight, im love absinthe and Im in the middle of a absinthe night plus a puff or 2

or 3 or 8... im getting higher by the moment

yea Kremiso, I want to see more weird threads here too...
slide into a retro zone of life lol

maybe I should start a thread about turning this retrozone into retro life stuff...

kaduflyer said:
yea Kremiso, I want to see more weird threads here too...
slide into a retro zone of life lol

maybe I should start a thread about turning this retrozone into retro life stuff...

I still wanna know where this forum is goin... like where? I put in some thoughts about making it psychedelic and wild retro but I think my ideas maybe went over you guys heads ... nah it can't be that

kaduflyer said:
I still wanna know where this forum is goin... like where? I put in some thoughts about making it psychedelic and wild retro but I think my ideas maybe went over you guys heads ... nah it can't be that
:buttshake:

SasaPinjic said:
:buttshake: :buttshake: :buttshake: :buttshake: :buttshake:
^That's hilarious.

Back