Which MAME version will work on those two games?

Zahir

I want to play those two games called Fighting Bujutsu and Battle Tryst on MAME but the problem was that it was unplayable for several MAME releases that I had given up hope on playing them but recently I heard that you can play Fighting Bujutsu on MAME even though it's slow which I don't care so I am looking forward to playing them but do you guys know which MAME version can now play those two games? I don't care if it goes slowly. I will just be happy playing it.

wakinafuf

for that you should read the latest mame version infos, you have the list of all the working, glitched and non working roms/CHDs. MAME does a great work already emulating near 10k games and clones. but each games has its own protection and it can be tricky to crack. the team made some consequent efforts towards emulating more recent games, but even they have problems with the protection of much older games. you best chance is to read bout the latest version, and if your games are not in the working list, all you can do is wait for them to make the emulation possible....

Zahir

for that you should read the latest mame version infos, you have the list of all the working, glitched and non working roms/CHDs. MAME does a great work already emulating near 10k games and clones. but each games has its own protection and it can be tricky to crack. the team made some consequent efforts towards emulating more recent games, but even they have problems with the protection of much older games. you best chance is to read bout the latest version, and if your games are not in the working list, all you can do is wait for them to make the emulation possible....
Okay. Thanks.