x10 rep mode is on !

SasaPinjic

Staff member
We have been accelerated by factor of 10 , so lets get this show started , lets see who will be SECOND to reach 1000 rep points ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Rep this :lol:

Its Jurgen Klock, i just finished it.

Attachments

• DSC04278.JPG
    DSC04278.JPG
    357.8 KB · Views: 0
I'm kind of amazed that I've already got over 100... that "four letter word game" thread seems to be generating most of it, so some rep for StillCool for starting it.

Rep points on TIZ was alwais given to things that help fellow members in some way , be it that help in solving some problem , giving useful advice , or just given to somone who cheer you up with amusing gif or image like it is done in 4 letter words game , no reason not to continue that practice .
This is not just place to share games , it is place where we can relax and talk about most idiotic things that come to our minds , with similar mind persons , where we can be our self and not be judged by society of morons that tell as what we should do , and how we shall behave .

It is Free Zone . :beavisbutthead:

Is it just staffers who have been given x10 rep privileges - mine's still only giving +1.

I like the idea of people that are the most helpful get the most points. it seems..... honest.

im still trying to figure out rep and donate points and rate so my aplogies to anyone that responded to me in the past that i didnt get the proper points and rating to

I'm almost at 900 :D thanks to all you Fellas. Congrats SasaPinjic, great posts and threads you have so far. You deserve those points and u can show off all the way u want :lol:

Congrats Sasa! :) As Nux wrote, you totally deserve all the rep. points you got. You have good and very funny posts, i laughed many times so thank you for that. :D

Me on the other hand, i don't think i deserve that much rep. honestly, but thank you guys, i appreciate that.

You Score! :D
huge.24.124304.JPG

Back