xbox downloads

Okay...for all of those who are looking for XBOX ISOs (PAL, NTSC, NTSC-J)

Just open Archive Org page and use search for "xbox cd-rom collection" and you will found complete REDUMP set of XBOX-ISOs (all regions) .

Just download what ever you want. Those are 1:1 redumps of original ISOs. To use those is two ways; burn ISO into a Dual-Layer (DVD9) disc (XBOX won't read DVD9-discs with original DVD drive) or extract the ISO with GX XGD Extract. That software is very buggy and won't extract all of images and the language on that software is French. I do not want to blame that software 'cause it's better than nothing.

Just open Archive Org page and use search for "xbox cd-rom collection" and you will found complete REDUMP set of XBOX-ISOs (all regions) .

Just download what ever you want. Those are 1:1 redumps of original ISOs. To use those is two ways; burn ISO into a Dual-Layer (DVD9) disc (XBOX won't read DVD9-discs with original DVD drive) or extract the ISO with GX XGD Extract. That software is very buggy and won't extract all of images and the language on that software is French. I do not want to blame that software 'cause it's better than nothing.

rhork said:
Hello, sorry super new here and to modding. I cant find the Archive Org page that you reference. I am looking for ISO files I can hopefully use with HeXen and the Aladin chip.better than nothing.

PM sent

[font][font]Просто откройте страницу Архив Организации и воспользуйтесь поиском по «xbox cd-rom collection», и вы найдете полный REDUMP-набор XBOX-ISO. [/font][font](все регионы). [/font][/font]

[font][font]Просто скачай что хочешь. [/font][/font][font][font]Это сокращение 1: 1 оригинальных ISO. [/font][/font][font][font]Использовать это двумя технологиями; [/font][/font][font][font]запишите ISO на двухслойный (DVD9) диск (XBOX не будет читать DVD9-диски с оригинальным дисководом DVD) или извлеките ISO с помощью GX XGD Extract. [/font][/font][font][font]Это программное обеспечение содержит много ошибок, и это не будет языком программного обеспечения - французский. [/font][/font][font][font]Я не хочу, чтобы это было программным обеспечением.[/font][/font]

Back