ZARCADE 0.220 99% done (0.201-0.220) 1 Disk

ZX81v2

Staff member
Hi folks, MAME 0.220 was released yesterday, and so I have updated the romsets and rebuilt the disks.
From now on The main 6 disks for 0.200 are required as BASE sets.
Disk 7 is : Disk 7 Update (Base) - ZArcade 0.201-220 (3.41gig)
- First 6 DVD's are NOT Changing contents.

I know I released the 205 update along with the 205-217 update, now they are all combined in one image.
The CHD's have been stripped from the updates, but I have also created 6 new DVD ISO's containing "some" of the CHD files

- These will replace the existing chd disk sets.
- The other older UPDATE images will be deleted from my clouds as they are now obsolete.
- ARTWORK is Also supplied on an extra 2x ISO's as there is quite a lot of it...

From this point onwards I am keeping majority of supplemental files away from the main bulk.
It was getting messy, now all you do is overwrite the existing files with the ones in the update ISO and extract the Emulator (32/64 included)

So to clean install.
---------------------
Make a Folder Called "ARCADE" on desktop or anywhere else tha'ts easy to access.
Mount the first 6 disks in order and copy the contents into the "Arcade" folder
once everything in copied, mount Disk 7 and overwrite all files with the ones contained in update image
Extract the Emulator (Arcade 0.220) into the "ARCADE" folder, overwrite all if asked.

CHD ISO Images
---------------------
Download the images and copy the contents of the CHD folders into your "ARCADE" roms folder.
I will post contents of these CHD disk's when I finish the tidy up.

So : Arcade\Roms\Gamenamehere\gamename.chd
eg : Arcade\Area51\area51.chd

I'll post more details when I have finished it and got it all uploaded.
If anyone fancies buying me a MEGA sub, let me know :) (Worth a shot lol)

All in all this update has tidied the ISO's up quite well

IF you donated to me for the NVRAM files, let me know, I'll get the link to you folks first.
Oh yeah, also the NVRam is available is anyone want to buy it from me for just a 5er....
you don't actually need it to play the games, however you will have to initialize all games that require it , yourself.
These files are created when you boot the machine for first time.
NVRam and DIFF - Saves a hell of a lot of time...
Reason I charge a small donation for them is basically the time it took to generate them all in first place.
(Yeah, that involved loading EVERY working romset and Initializing it.)
so you see, a 5er ain't that bad.... :)

Respect to you all , and take Care

ZX81v2 - R Tape Loading Err0r

Thanks @ ZX81v2
beavisbutthead.gif

Back