Retro Zone
XBOX One Of The Best Hockey Games We've Ever Played Is Releasing On Xbox This Month - Printable Version

+- Retro Zone (https://retrozone.co/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://retrozone.co/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: RSS News (https://retrozone.co/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: XBOX One Of The Best Hockey Games We've Ever Played Is Releasing On Xbox This Month (/thread-2850.html)



One Of The Best Hockey Games We've Ever Played Is Releasing On Xbox This Month - XBOX - 10-10-2026

One Of The Best Hockey Games We've Ever Played Is Releasing On Xbox This Month

It's called Tape to Tape, and it's really good fun.I've always been a massive fan of sports games, particularly when it comes to football (soccer) and hockey titles, but hockey in particular has really dried up in terms of headline-worthy releases outside of the EA Sports NHL series.However, I've been playing a hockey game over the past year on my ROG Xbox Ally X via Steam called Tape to Tape, and I just happened to discover that it's offically targeting an Xbox release this month alongside its 1.0 launch.Read the full article on purexbox.com


https://www.purexbox.com/news/2026/10/one-of-the-best-hockey-games-weve-ever-played-is-releasing-on-xbox-this-month