Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

XBOX One Of The Best Hockey Games We've Ever Played Is Releasing On Xbox This Month
#1

One Of The Best Hockey Games We've Ever Played Is Releasing On Xbox This Month

It's called Tape to Tape, and it's really good fun.I've always been a massive fan of sports games, particularly when it comes to football (soccer) and hockey titles, but hockey in particular has really dried up in terms of headline-worthy releases outside of the EA Sports NHL series.However, I've been playing a hockey game over the past year on my ROG Xbox Ally X via Steam called Tape to Tape, and I just happened to discover that it's offically targeting an Xbox release this month alongside its 1.0 launch.Read the full article on purexbox.com


https://www.purexbox.com/news/2026/10/on...this-month
Reply


Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)