Fullscreen Tearing in Emulator

At the end of the day when it comes to programming emulators, the coders are as good as they are, and emulation is always 98%, always something that don't work and the coder can't fix due to lack of understanding. Remember most of these emulators are made by a couple of people, unlike things like MAME which is made by a whole team...

One Emulator may run the games perfectly, but rellie on hacks that break other games... Swings n roundabouts
MAME is a swine for this ^^

Best option grab a bunch of emulators on a said system and try em all. Everyones a Critic....

I wonder if a Retroarch core would be more stable for me? The three 3 NES emulators I've tried are Virtuanes, Nestopia, and Mesen. I also noticed some chopiness and it looks like the screen is shaking a bit when I'm going up and down in the games. I'm playing Dragion Warrior 2 right now through Mesen Emulator.

gamegeek said:
I wonder if a Retroarch core would be more stable for me? The three 3 NES emulators I've tried are Virtuanes, Nestopia, and Mesen. I also noticed some chopiness and it looks like the screen is shaking a bit when I'm going up and down in the games. I'm playing Dragion Warrior 2 right now through Mesen Emulator.

This ultimate software for emulation is awesome, you can setup style of screen, to add sort of filters to improve graphic view, also changed special effect like as bricking lines on screen, put it PAL simulation of system and many other things you like to changed up

Back