Z-Arcade 0.201-0.220 Update LIVE

ZX81v2

Staff member
As Promised... "Z-Arcade 0.201 to 0.220 One Disk Update" AKA "7 of 6", AKA "STUCK@HOME Edition"

This took a day longer to finish than planned, but it's here

https://mega.nz/file/9tsChI5C
^^ Yep that's a direct link folks !

I will be uploading a clean set of CHD images soon, 6 DVD's worth, to accompany this release.

Any missing roms/problems, let me know ASAP ! there should be EVERY BLOODY ROM THAT WORKS !
If you saw the chaos of my arcade drive, you'd understand why I made this lol

Any other problems, drop me a message

Stay Safe Folks

P.S.
Mega seems to be being a tit.. If it ASKS FOR DECRYPTION KEY use this :
Code:
#vKNze9vOoU-bG3MxNFLF5Ug5TeBG98IW7-mPHjaYnH4

Double click, copy n Paste

If you would like to donate to me please use this link : PayPal Donation

ZX81v2 - R Tape Loading Err0r

Hey ! If you guys wanna buy me a beer, my paypal donation link works lol
Respect and thanks for using my Working Only build :)

Here you go folks Arcade 32/64/XP Optimized version of the Arcade 0.220 Frontend. You can grab them
Here
KEY If required
Code:
#WhazoylT5xIuj0PovaVd05D-nVd6mM-czDqGlTWL8vc

All three are included, just use the version you would usually, place the exe in the arcade folder and it will load the settings used by standard version :smile:

What do these do ?

They remove the need to press a key if the sets have some "Issues" on load, such as
"One or more roms in this set are incorrectly dumped"
This sort of message is beyond your control and thus useless.
So these version remove the need. You click load, it loads !

Enjoy

ZX81v2

Hi ZX, would there be any updates to this, or do You update only the USB version now?
Thanks ;)

Hi again, so no answer, no new stuff for free? :(
Is there a chance to re-upload this version again along with CHDs?

No EDIT?

OK, so no new answers on this board. :(
I googled how to do something like this myself, and found quite the easy way via Launchbox.
So first of all you need to download the latest MAME ROMset non merged from Pleasuredome.
Then install Launchbox, and import MAME roms, but then select only working, non-quiz, non-mechanical, only arcade etc
When they are imported then you select them all and copy them via Launchbox to another folder and voila, now you have a very trimmed but complete list of MAME roms. Also there is an option to create playlist for working CHD games, so now you have the list for needed CHDs.
Also there was a script by ZX that converts all .zip to .7zip and saves another 3-4gb (don't know if I can post that here. ZX?). My full working romset for v249 now takes up only about 10gb of space without CHDs.

Here is the easy tut that I followed:

OK, thanks for making me learn something new, and for all the hard work done in the past. :)

Back