atari st on retroarch

Dartz

anyone know how make em work , the roms i had were in ipf format and just gave a white screen at boot , no know where to found em in other format , thanks

ATARI White screen usually means WAIT till the disk image LOADS (Realspeed)
Also alot take more time to load as they are compressed, well "PACKED"
It ain't an instant load of game from a floppy image....
To do that you need save states.

Grab this set,
All .ST and .STE formats, works with every emulator
.IPF is for actual machines, compressing multidisk into one ect

Grab this set,
All .ST and .STE formats, works with every emulator
.IPF is for actual machines, compressing multidisk into one ect
not sure how download from emuparadise after the apocalypse of years ago , some talked about scripts but im not expert of these things ... i tried also some st but not all of them boot staying on this screen
Cattura.PNG
and no sure how boot game from there , st roms atm are the ones that gave me most problem on retroarch

not sure how download from emuparadise after the apocalypse of years ago , some talked about scripts but im not expert of these things ... i tried also some st but not all of them boot staying on this screen
Cattura.PNG
and no sure how boot game from there , st roms atm are the ones that gave me most problem on retroarch

your right link went dead.

heres all of them!
thanks , also atari 800/8 bit give troubles , or black screen or atari console crashed message after the logo , these consoles seems very hard to emulate , this one even have multiple extensions even a weird .com , none worked on retroarch despite all bios etc

Back