ColecoVision Super Action Controllers

MaximumRD

Site Supporter
Over in a ColecoVision Facebook Group (ColecoVision Lunatics) I commented previously on fellow member Jorge Gonzalez post about the ColecoVision Super Action Controllers, that they in fact were the first item I collected kicking off my Youtube channel back in 2008. For yucks here is the video, 3 minutes of low res cringe but it did kick off what would become a rather nice retro collection, ColeocVision related items including 2 ColecoVisions, 2600 expansion module, Steering Wheel adaptor, and I would eventually even preview the Atarimax SD flashcart for Steven Tucker beta cart (successor to his amazing USB original Atarimax ColecoVision cart) Feel free to search COLECO in my channel for several videos I made related to ColecoVision, some much improved in resolution at the very least 😆as I DID get a better camera later own, I even review a homebrew and dissect a Super Action Controller 😜 FYI I DO plan to get around to finally doing new videos though I have slowed down a lot in recent times but I can definitely do more ColecoVision related content.

Back