Games to play before you die

Nux said:
Domspun said:
Play all the games I own! That's maybe too much to ask, but if I can play at least 90% of them, I would be happy.

Probably, I never counted my games. I have over a 1000 for sure, 2000 maybe. I didn't count roms and Mame, there's no end to it.

well that is easy .
you have to play silent hill on PS before you die because it has an awesome story line great game play and was monumental to the survival horror genre .this game mixes mystery , suspense , puzzle solving and will give you an all around chilling experience to the point it will have you looking over your shoulder .First time i beat this game my niece was around 12 years old and she watched the evil hospital part before bed and had to sleep with her mom that night.

Phantom crash on OGxbox and Steel Lancer Arena International on PS2 are pretty mad if you're into mech arena battle games. Plenty to modify too.

The Last Ninja serie (I, II, III and Remix) on Commodore 64. Very nice looking games, super hard ones, awesome musics. Need I say more?

The Last Ninja serie (I, II, III and Remix) on Commodore 64. Very nice looking games, super hard ones, awesome musics. Need I say more?
Tottaly agree,awesome games,but not hard to me, perhaps perhaps i passed them so many times so i get perfected.

Evil Zone on the PS1

It's an underrated fighting game. That has a great story mode for each of the characters. The story mode is setup like individual animes for each of the characters. Which in my opinion is worth playing through at least once per character.

When it came out one of the big criticisms reviewers had for it was it's simple controls because you only use 2 buttons for all your moves. I personally liked the fact that you had a full list of moves with simplified controls.

Qwak

(Team 17, 1993, Amiga)

This little gem is included in the new A500 Mini system, and I really recommend getting a friend and a second controller for the best experience.

Think bubble bobble, platforms, a single screen, multiple enemies. Now throw in 2 adorable ducks as playable characters, a simple objective (get the keys, open the door, get to the exit) and a myriad of different game modifiers and powerups to keep you on your webbed feet. 80 levels, a great soundtrack, and the difficulty ranges from "Easy AF" to "OH MY GOD"

Boss battles, fruit, spikes, potions, gems and a lot of swearing. On the mini, the original hardware or WinUAE.... GO PLAY QWAK!

Attachments

• qwak-amiga-3.png
    qwak-amiga-3.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Chochobo Dungeon 1 and 2 for PSX.
Rougue like game, with adorable characters , and no limitiation in how you can choose your equipment costumization,third dungeon in first game is said to be neverending, people have pased 1000 flors and it still not end.
Magics system is fast implemented in battle and created great to work, and summons are fantastic sight to see.
Second game can even be played with 2 players cooperative dungeon fun,how can that be not worth to play, lol?

Qwak

(Team 17, 1993, Amiga)

This little gem is included in the new A500 Mini system, and I really recommend getting a friend and a second controller for the best experience.

Think bubble bobble, platforms, a single screen, multiple enemies. Now throw in 2 adorable ducks as playable characters, a simple objective (get the keys, open the door, get to the exit) and a myriad of different game modifiers and powerups to keep you on your webbed feet. 80 levels, a great soundtrack, and the difficulty ranges from "Easy AF" to "OH MY GOD"

Boss battles, fruit, spikes, potions, gems and a lot of swearing. On the mini, the original hardware or WinUAE.... GO PLAY QWAK!

Qwak is really awesome game! I have played it a lot when I was a teenager. I Tried it again on two days ago and it was really fun! And it's also works in Amiga 1200.

Back