My favorite Arcade games

Moandain

Site Supporter
Happy new Year!
It is the first of the month and I have a new video out.
this time about my favorite Arcade games.

Happy New Year! Have a Great Weekend! and Everybody else also!
Great video, thanks for sharing!
I always like playing arcade games. I'll mention a few of my favorites
The first game I like was Wrestle Fest, TMNT is another one. happy when they ported it to NES
Super Hang ON got me interested into racing games. There's many more. Glad MAME keeps arcade games alive!

Happy New Year Dude! AVP Arcade is still a blast to play! I still play The Last Blade 2, Shock Troopers, Top Hunter and Shadow Force from time to time! So as Turtles in Time and The Simpsons. And Shmups too like the Strikers Series, Blazing Star, and GigaWing!

Speaking of favourite arcades...In here there is no original vintage arcade machines left, most of them broken, scrapped or moved into another country. There are a few cabinets that using Pandora's Box since it's the most valuable option for it..many classics all in one cabinet to choose and play.

My most favourites would be Daytona USA (first and second), Initial D series (Which we have only 5th title in here), and some racing games that distributed by SEGA and Namco (Emulated ofc, since there are some of my favourites that it isn't available physically in here)

Bubble Bobble
Shinobi
Rainbow Islands
SLAP Fight (Alcon)
After Burner II
Thunder Force AC
Thunder Cross
Thunder Cross II
R-type
Nemesis/Gradius
Super Pang!

some of my faves :)

Bubble Bobble
Shinobi
Rainbow Islands
SLAP Fight (Alcon)
After Burner II
Thunder Force AC
Thunder Cross
Thunder Cross II
R-type
Nemesis/Gradius
Super Pang!

some of my faves :)
nice selection. I will be hones I love all arcade games.

Those above were what I used to play in the original arcade's back in the 90's. With the invention of MAME, I now have 9,601 working games
sitting on a USB lol....

Nice video! An arcade game I always put some coins in would be CarnEvil it's a decent light fun shooter, but mostly I play it when I see it because my daughters always loved playing it. So we'll always play it when we come across it.

Nice video! An arcade game I always put some coins in would be CarnEvil it's a decent light fun shooter, but mostly I play it when I see it because my daughters always loved playing it. So we'll always play it when we come across it.
Thanks. I remember that game fondly. The over the top visuals, and music were great and the shotguns were fun.

Back