the download section exists?

baba_anubis

I just wanted to know if the download section is empty? will the games be published again sometime?

I wasn't around for a long time....i didn't even knew the the domain is not theindex.cc

GREAT!, I was hoping that these amazing games will be back sometime...

is there any estimate about when we can enjoy it? matter of weeks? months? years?

I was wondering what happened to the Index. Nice work on the site. It looks fantastic.

Yep, the download section is already live in here. I still plan to start uploading my files there.

Really excited about it...I really hope to see it back again...all the isozone stuff is planned to be re-uploaded (hopefully)?

It will probably be like the index where people use it to link to their own drop box, mega accounts or archives.

Really excited about it...I really hope to see it back again...all the isozone stuff is planned to be re-uploaded (hopefully)?

I think that uploading all TiZ-files is impossible. There was an own server for the files and I uploaded many TBs of data and I do not have those anymore. I have dumped over 5000 discs into a garbage. But we can try all our best to build this site better.

I'm gonna upload more games into this site on a near future. People makes the website. If there will be more uploaders that site will grown fast. Give you support in this site.

if anyone's got any of my old stuff handy for upload, such as Atari ST collections, I would be grateful.
I still have them somewhere but I don't have a bloody DVD on this PC....
...and if ANYONE has my window7 working version of SILVER - PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!
I lost my fixed version of the game in a hard disk crash (NOT GoG Version!)

if anyone's got any of my old stuff handy for upload, such as Atari ST collections, I would be grateful.
I still have them somewhere but I don't have a bloody DVD on this PC....
...and if ANYONE has my window7 working version of SILVER - PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!
I lost my fixed version of the game in a hard disk crash (NOT GoG Version!)

I've got your MAMEUIFX175 collection, four DVD's , Area 51 & Thrillville of The Rails. And What is Atari ST? Something to eat ? ;)

I have moved into a new apartment and I've got a very shitty connection ATM. That means less uploads 'coz uploading 50mb took more than 5 minutes. I will probably get an better connection but I ain't money for it just right now.

Back