Underrated games

Moandain

Site Supporter
It is the 15th of the month and I hope 2021 is treating you well.
I have another video releasing today, and we will be discussing some underrated games.

What are some of your favorite underrated games?

Great video, thanks for sharing!
There's alot of underrated games IMO.
I will mention one game that was underrated.
That's E.T. for Atari 2600. That game wasn't that bad, at least it was playable.
There's games that's so broken, you cant play them.

sometimes a game becomes underrated due to programmers seemingly having 3 hands and a thumb thats twice the length of everyone else's..
i.e. BAD CONTROL Systems that can not be redefined/rebinded... Being Left handed I have a ton of games I can't play due to keyboard layout being for a right handed person, or just so spazzed out control system, it's almost impossible to play...All controls SHOULD be redefinable...
They spend millions on these games and forget so fast....

Always a good watch Moandain

Nice Vid Man! So many games that flew under the radar truly deserves more love nowadays.... Given the chance, one may find those games really fun!

sometimes a game becomes underrated due to programmers seemingly having 3 hands and a thumb thats twice the length of everyone else's..
i.e. BAD CONTROL Systems that can not be redefined/rebinded... Being Left handed I have a ton of games I can't play due to keyboard layout being for a right handed person, or just so spazzed out control system, it's almost impossible to play...All controls SHOULD be redefinable...
They spend millions on these games and forget so fast....

Always a good watch Moandain
Not being able to remap controls drives me nuts in games. Currently Kingdom Hearts is the big offender in this category. I wanted Triangle for dodge, X for jump, and Square for attack... but nope can't happen.

Good video! I personally like all your picks! I would add Monster Tale on the DS. It's a fun Metroidvania game with some Pokemon thrown in there.

Back