Completed Custom OG XBox

ZaphodX

Being one of my favourite franchises, I love that Resi Evil blood spattered paint scheme. That Xbox just got even cooler. Merry Christmas Biggsy.

aramchek

Hi, i think i've got your older RE Console, bought off a guy on splock, it's a sweet console, a real work of art

Biggsy666

Site Supporter
aramchek said:
Hi, i think i've got your older RE Console, bought off a guy on splock, it's a sweet console, a real work of art

Hope he didn't make to much on it :lol:

I've seen a few floating around latley, seems some people just buy them to sell them on for a profit.

aramchek

He didn't tell me what he'd paid for it, just that he'd got it of ebay. I'm thinking of doing a matching controller. My idea would be to gut a crystal controller flick red paint on the inside and then spray over with white? Do you think that would work? How did you do the blood effect, it's very realistic!

Biggsy666

Site Supporter
^ I think you would need to paint the inside white and flick red outside for that to work. But i just paintd the outside white and then a day later flicked red paint over it before clear coating it. I have an old s-type controller shell already done ths way on ebay if it helps.

zombiegauze

Site Supporter
BLOODY good work on this one.

Seriously, that is one hell of a cool mod you did there

Fantastic all around!

Biggsy666

Site Supporter
zombiegauze said:
BLOODY good work on this one.

Seriously, that is one hell of a cool mod you did there

Fantastic all around!