Completed Custom OG XBox

Being one of my favourite franchises, I love that Resi Evil blood spattered paint scheme. That Xbox just got even cooler. Merry Christmas Biggsy.

Hi, i think i've got your older RE Console, bought off a guy on splock, it's a sweet console, a real work of art

aramchek said:
Hi, i think i've got your older RE Console, bought off a guy on splock, it's a sweet console, a real work of art

Hope he didn't make to much on it :lol:

I've seen a few floating around latley, seems some people just buy them to sell them on for a profit.

He didn't tell me what he'd paid for it, just that he'd got it of ebay. I'm thinking of doing a matching controller. My idea would be to gut a crystal controller flick red paint on the inside and then spray over with white? Do you think that would work? How did you do the blood effect, it's very realistic!

^ I think you would need to paint the inside white and flick red outside for that to work. But i just paintd the outside white and then a day later flicked red paint over it before clear coating it. I have an old s-type controller shell already done ths way on ebay if it helps.

Back