Games to play before you die

Nux

Banned
Not sure if this has been done before, however I'm gonna give it a try anyway.
The rules of this thread is simple, a user will post a game and give their reasons why a person should play this in their lifetime.

e.g.
(name)shooting game:
(reason)The reason you should play this game before you die is because e.g. it has really good gameplay, charismatic story, amazing story, good graphics, great characters .etc

The games can be from simple flash games to triple AAA titles.

Lets see what Retrozone's favourite games are.
P.S. multiple posts are allowed :D

34234.jpg

Game name:lost in Blue
Reason: memories when I would come back from school I would turn on my ds and play it for hour's

The Metroid Prime Series
Reason: I don't have any means to play it and I highly doubt that I ever will....
Even emulation's no good cuz it runs like crap on my old PC
really wish i had a pc port.....

Jet Set Willy
Manic Miner

:)

Reasoning... This is where all the Platform "Collecting" games spewed from :)

If you are into Metroidvania games:

Metroid 3
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Axiom Verge
Mummy Demastered

People tend to either love it or hate it, but Final Fantasy 7 would be there for me. One of the few games that ever got me emotional.

Gotta be steel battalion on the ogxbox.
Where do you start, it's got a ludicrous controller, 3 foot pedals, twin stick and close to 50 buttons, superb gameplay, hard as nails but well worth putting the time and effort into it, i was lucky enough to pick it up on it's first run so i got one of the green button versions.
It takes 20 mins to set up but a more immersive game i've yet to play, best mech game by a country mile.

If you're a NES fan and a sports fan to boot don't pass up Tecmo Superbowl for NES. I still play it and I'll be 43 this April. I can't quit playing it.

Uridium on the c64, because its a perfect mix of gameplay, originality, music, sfx and gamble :)
PERFECT to play also today, better of many new titles

this short tube video shows the first level in a 3d variation, amazing imo
[video=youtube]

Kremiso said:
Uridium on the c64, because its a perfect mix of gameplay, originality, music, sfx and gamble :)
PERFECT to play also today, better of many new titles
234d33086ccef4c6d1412c5a405532d8-original.png

IKR? Wtf lol...

Play all the games I own! That's maybe too much to ask, but if I can play at least 90% of them, I would be happy.

Back