My current 3ds Collection

It is the First day of September and I have a new video out.
This time we explore my current 3DS collection.

Nice video and collection. You have a lot of the same games as me. Only you have way more digital games than I do!

Nice video and collection. You have a lot of the same games as me. Only you have way more digital games than I do!
Yea I buy more digital games for handhelds. it just makes sense to me. It makes a portable system well more portable.

Yea I buy more digital games for handhelds. it just makes sense to me. It makes a portable system well more portable.
I definitely understand that, but I've never been a fan of buying digital games and after losing my Ouya games when the store was discontinued, along with Microsoft not always letting me play my indie games without being connected to the internet.
I don't plan on buying any digital games unless my kids con me into buying them?

I definitely understand that, but I've never been a fan of buying digital games and after losing my Ouya games when the store was discontinued, along with Microsoft not always letting me play my indie games without being connected to the internet.
I don't plan on buying any digital games unless my kids con me into buying them?
So when A digital store goes down, that is when I start hacking the system.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Latest downloads

Discord

Back